VanderMolens by some windmills

VanderMolens by some windmills

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Andes Mint Cookies

Okay, confession time.  My major sweet tooth kicked in last week and I made this batch just so I could eat them.  It made about two dozen which was good because anymore and I would have eaten those too.  These were so good and I kept trying to sneak them but got caught fairly frequently by the kiddos!  Best with a glass of milk because they are incredibly rich!  Recipe found on the SixSisters blog!
There isn't an after picture with the chocolate all smeared. . .once we started tasting them we forgot to take pictures!

Ingredients
Devil's Food Cake Mix
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
1 package of Andes Mints


Directions
Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs together. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes.
Take sheet out of oven and while the cookies are still very hot, place an Andes Mint on top of each cookie. In about 5 minutes, the mint will be melted. Take a spoon and smooth out each mint like frosting.

Note: I used Andes Mint baking bits, they fell off but when they melted a little I just took the back of the spoon, lifted the melted mint and then smeared them all over the top

2 comments: