VanderMolens by some windmills

VanderMolens by some windmills

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oreo Stuffed Brownies

Oh my, the combination of  beautiful weather, busy projects and cute kids has led to not very much blogging lately.  To remedy that I'm just going to have to binge blog.  This recipe is off Pinterest from ahensnest.com but it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.  It seemed an easy and for the most part it was but I'll include my tweaks so the same mistakes aren't made again.

Oreo Stuffed Brownies.
JO shows us the proper way to eat an Oreo

Brownie mix and Oreos, all ya need.

Prior to baking.


Ingredients:

Brownie mix
24 Oreos

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.
Dunk Oreos completely into brownie mix place in bottom of well greased muffin tin.
If there's a bit of batter left spoon into each muffin cup.
Bake 10-12 minutes and then let cool a few minutes before taking out and cooling on wire racks.
Don't wait too long to pull them out of tins.

No comments:

Post a Comment